Effective date: 03/02/2022
Emails-Checker.net (“Emails Checker”, “we”, “us”,
“our”, "Kalpraj Solutions (OPC) Private Limited") is committed to fulfilling our responsibilities under the European Union’s
General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in relation to the collection, retention,
use, and other processing of personal data that is obtained when EU data subjects visit and interact
with our website (the “Site”). This Privacy Notice sets forth how we process EU personal
data in our role as a data controller (i.e., when we are responsible for determining the purpose and
means of the processing). This Privacy Notice does not apply to processing activities Emails Checker
carries out on behalf of its business customers or partners in our role as a data processor.
This Privacy Notice covers:
Personal Data We Collect
Emails Checker may collect and process the following information when you visit the Site.
- Contact data. You may provide us with your contact details, such as name, job
title, employer, address, phone number, email address, or other similar information, which we
may use to respond to you or for administrative purposes.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the
Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Site and
record that data in log files. This log data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address,
the address of the web page visited before using the Site, browser type and settings, the date
and time the Site was used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language
preferences, and cookie data.
- Device Information. Emails Checker may obtain information about devices that
access the Site, including the type of device, its operating system, device settings, unique
device identifiers, and crash data.
- Authentication Data. To verify the identity of registered users on the Site we
may collect a user name, password, password hint(s), and other similar authentication
- Other Information You Provide. This includes emails and other communications
that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as customer support inquiries or posts to our
blog. Please be aware that information you post on public parts of our website may be visible to
Note that our Site is dynamic. We may introduce new features, which may involve new or different
personal data processing activities. If we make a material change to how we process your personal
data, we will notify you by email and may also modify this Privacy Notice.
How and Why We Use Your Personal Data
We may use the personal data we obtain to:
- Communicate with you
- Provide you with customized services
- Ensure the security and integrity of our Site
- Maintain and promote the Site
- Analyze and learn about how the Site is accessed and used
- Manage our customer and partner relationships
- Protect our and others’ interests, rights, and property
- Comply with applicable legal requirements
We process your personal data pursuant to the following legal bases:
- You have consented to the use of your personal data. When you consent, you can change your mind
at any time.
- The processing is necessary for us to provide you with the services and products you request, or
to respond to your inquiries.
- We have a legal obligation to process your personal data, such as to comply with applicable tax
and other government regulations or to comply with a court order or binding law enforcement
- To protect your vital interests, or those of others.
- We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data. In particular, we have a legitimate
interest in the following cases:
- To analyze and improve the safety and security of our Site. This includes implementing
and enhancing security measures and protections and protecting against fraud, spam, and
- To maintain and improve the Site.
- To operate the Site and provide you with certain tailored advertising and communications
to develop and promote our business.
- To anonymize personal data and subsequently use the anonymized information.
How We May Share Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data:
- With our affiliates or business partners when it is reasonably necessary or desirable, such as
to help provide services to you or analyze and improve the Site.
- With our service providers that perform services on our behalf. For example, we may use third
parties to help us provide customer support, manage our advertisements on other websites, send
marketing and other communications on our behalf, or assist with data storage.
- In order to follow the law or protect rights and interests. For example, we may disclose your
personal data if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the
law, protect our or others’ rights, property or interests (such as enforcing
data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or
law enforcement requirements.
- If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition, or sale of some or all of our
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational safeguards designed to help protect personal
data from unauthorized disclosure or access and accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, or
alteration. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard personal data, we cannot guarantee the
security of your information obtained through the Site.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Data
We will store your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the performance of our
obligations or to achieve the purposes for which the information was collected, or as may be
permitted under applicable law. To determine the appropriate retention period, we will consider the
amount, nature, and sensitivity of the data; the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or
disclosure of the data; the purposes for which we process the data and whether we can achieve those
purposes through other means; and the applicable legal requirements. Unless otherwise required by
applicable law, at the end of the retention period we will remove personal data from our systems and
records or take appropriate steps to properly anonymize it.
To improve our Site, Emails Checker may use “cookies” to track your visit. Click here to
How We Transfer Your Personal Data
If we transfer your personal data out of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to countries
not deemed by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of personal data protection, we
will rely on Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission for the transfer, or on
other appropriate safeguards as described in Article 46 of the GDPR.
Your Rights and Choices
The GDPR provides EU data subjects with certain rights regarding their personal data. Subject to
certain conditions, you may ask Emails Checker to take the following actions in relation to your
personal data that we hold:
- Provide you with information about our processing of your personal data and give you access to
your personal data.
- Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Delete your personal data.
- Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal data to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis for the processing of your personal
You can submit these requests by email to [[email protected]] or our postal
address provided below. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your
identity prior to processing your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your
request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions. If you
would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal data or our response to your
requests regarding your personal data, you may contact us at [[email protected]].
Emails Checker can be contacted via e-mail sent to [[email protected]] or at the following
Kalpraj Solutions (OPC) Private Limited
NO.- 869/2, JORI KAWADEWASTI, SHIRUR, JAMBUT,
Pune, Maharashtra, 410504, India.